Simplify My Space

November 8, 2009

No Fear! Everyone is welcome here...especially "pack-rats"

Being that I am new to blogging, not organization, please have patience with me as I begin to join the wonderful world of all you bloggers and readers. As you can see in my profile, I am here to share my passion for organization and hand out tips, tricks and videos on how to SIMPLIFY your space.
I began my journey to help those in need of organization by working at The Container Store (TCS-It's the lingo...I will mention it a lot) in 2007. In the first year I was flooded with over 100 hours of training and diving deep into sharing my passion with customers, family and friends. Soon after I was hired as a part timer, I was privledged to be invited into the full time team. Gladly accepting, I quenched my desire to work one-on-one with needy customers day-in and day-out. I found satisfaction in complete customer service by sending customers home with what they wanted and more than they expected. It was during my first and only pregnancy, so far, that I thought it best to decrease my hours and support my family in some of its trying times and provide complete rest for my weary and growing body. After giving birth to a beautiful baby girl that has transformed my heart and changed my understanding of unconditional love I made the decision to walk away from my position in sales at TCS.
After a few months of organizing almost everyone around me, I decided to pursue a career in professional and personal organization. I have found so much joy and peace in my decision and I only want to share it with you. In the future, I hope this blog offers helpful ideas to making your home and lifestyle more organized.
Come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Leah, I am very proud of your new venture. I hope to be part of your support team.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, Leah! I'm looking forward to gleaning from what you have to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're going to use this site! I think it's a very effective tool. Can't wait to see what you have to offer. Good luck with your new adventure.
    --angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site looks fantastic Leah! You did an incredible job with our small master closet and I can't wait to hire you for other spaces in the house sometime in the future! You're great at what you do and I'm so proud of the efforts you've given to this business!

    Much love- Jessica Davis

    ReplyDelete